Hi guys! Can you believe we’re in August already?! I hope you guys are enjoying better weather than I am. I heard the weather man say it was starting to cool off because we’re only reaching 99-100°F the next couple of days… <Insert eye roll, as I wipe the sweat coming out of my eyeballs, not tears, sweat.>
Other than that I’m ready for August! I get to cross something off my bucket list and see Incubus in concert! The best part is AJ will also get to enjoy the concert, he’s a big fan of the band and will be able to sing and rock on.
I hope you guys enjoy July’s Top 5:
1. Christine Herrin More Coffee Stamp Set
If you know me, you know I love coffee, it just makes my day, I actually look forward to waking up in the morning because I know I get to have coffee soon, the best part of waking up really is with Folgers in your cup! So of course… I had to have this stamp set. I knew of Christine Herrin when I ordered this shirt from Cotton Bureau that she had designed. After Instagram stalking her (she has an awesome feed), I found out she came out with this set AND is coming out with more stamp sets soon! This is perfect now that I’m doing Project Life and journaling, plus I just really love her font!
2. StazOn Midi Ink PadI have a couple of StazOn ink pads that I’ve had for awhile, which I use to stamp on pictures, but I never knew they came in this smaller size in this cute pad! I noticed these ink pads popping up on my Instagram feed and I thought they were special edition ink pads that weren’t available anymore but luckily you can pretty much buy them anywhere. I only have the Midnight Blue pad but I am definitely going to get the rest of the colors. Below is a picture I took of some wall art, I stamped the triangles with the StazOn. My husband went with me to this restaurant and saw me take the picture, when I showed him this picture, he didn’t realize it had been stamped on. Pretty good!
3. Studio Calico Labels Stamp Set by Hello Forever
Ok, so I’m loving labels right now and this stamp set is awesome (it also comes with the matching die, which I have yet to order). You get 9 different tags, which you can stamp in any color, and you get a couple of icons. I think this is a must have if you are into journaling and/or Project Life.
4. Comic Home Refillable Felt Traveler’s Notebook
It was only a month ago that I thought to myself “I will never get into journaling again. What is this Midori stuff? Why is this even a thing?” And here I am, obsessed with the “traveler’s notebook”, so attached to my “journal” that the only time we’re apart is when I’m in bed. Yeah, it’s gotten that bad.
The authentic Midori covers are leather and very beautiful but I happened to come across this green felt “fauxdori” and I fell in love. You can find this felt cover in 3 other colors, and surprise surprise I didn’t get the gray (I really want that one too though). I plan on blogging about my jounal once I really figure out my “style”, so keep a lookout for that!
5. Autumn Leaves For The Record Stamp Set
I just happened to find this stamp set on Amazon when I was shopping online (for Midori stuff) and I thought it would be neat to have for my journal and also for Project Life and Scrapbook layouts. As you can see, these stamps fit perfectly on parcel tags, which are perfect as embellishments.
So July ended up being more of a “documenting” month for me. I’ve been so attracted to anything that has to do with journals and any modern-day memory keeping and I think it shows with this month’s Top 5. I hope you guys enjoyed your July!
Link to Christine Herrin More Coffee Stamp Set: http://christineherrin.com/shop/-pre-order-more-coffee-3×4-stamps
Link to Studio Calico Labels Stamp Set by Hello Forever: http://www.studiocalico.com/shop/stamps/stamp-set-labels-by-hello-forever
Link to Comic Home Refillable Felt Traveler’s Notebook: https://www.etsy.com/listing/215246236/refillable-felt-journal-felt-notebook?ref=shop_home_feat_3